26.11.10

Italian Brands

Every time we go to Italy, I say to myself: I will buy the Italian Vogue. But every time I had been in Italy, I forgot one. So I was very happy when a friend of mine gave me Vogue and Elle Italia as birthdaypresent. I don't understand any word of it, but still the magazines are amazing! By looking to al these beautiful clothes, I got inspired by a few brands it did not know before. Of course I can't tell you a thing about the brand, it was in Italian, but the pics will speak for themselfs.

                                                              Celyn B.



Furla


giuseppe zanotti



 Gold Case


Verdissima



Ciaox

2 comments:

Paulien said...

Giuseppe Zanotti, I looooooove it! :-) Vooral de schoenen!

Fashion Fabrice said...

Die furla boots wil ik wel hebben met dit weer!