23.11.10

2.55

February 1955 Coco Chanel had a succesful comeback in 1954 in the fashionindustry. She didcided to update her handbag, THE bag for the modern women. In February 1955, I knew it alright, Coco Chanel made my biggest dream. Of course, I did not exist then, but 2.55 is the birthday of my sweetest fashiondream!  


The classic one, in black of course



the model remained the same,
only the coulors changed


Nicole Richie

Lady Gaga

Victoria beckham

When I am 18 years old, I will buy myself a 2.55
A black one I guess, but that's still a long time.
In that time, I will search for a lookalike,
and if I find a nice one, I will show you immediantly.

<3

2 comments:

Stiene Saenen said...

Ik wil ook zo'n zwarte, al zal ik nog lang mogen sparen :) x

Eline said...

Those Chanel bags are fabulous. I hope to have one someday too.

http://astylishfairytale.blogspot.com/