14.4.11

Vive la France



Hi there, 


first of all THANK YOU ALL for the super sweet comment, these comments really make my day.
I didn't have time to answer you, but of course I will check out your blogs and comment!

But that will probably be after the weekend, because I go on a little trip this weekend. =)
Ooh yeah, I really look forward it, it is not a beach vacation, it's in the North of France. 
Is someone already been there? You can always let me know some nice places if you want... =) 


See you after the weekend, I hope you have a great weekend too!


Au revoir et salut! 
And for all my sweet readers: Je vous aime! 

5 comments:

Natali said...

Have fun girl!! Remember to take a lot of photos!!

The new Fashion Stylist said...

Ilove your blog
lovely pictures
xxx

www.fashionapp.blogspot.com

Sanam said...

Wow, have an amazing time there :D & nope, I have never been to the north of france before, so I have no idea what the hotspots you should check out are, sorry.


DayByDiva
DayByDiva
DayByDiva

Unknown said...

following, you have a cute blog

Danyell Ramblings

Piril Maria said...

What a great post. Simply greatness! =)




♥ Love,
http://thebookness.blogspot.com