19.2.11

Diamonds are a girl's best friend

Hi sweeties!

Today I will show you some jewellery, since a few weeks I’m totally found of the Top Shop jewellery collection. It's a really romantic collection, with a lot of light tints. I made a little wish list with everything I want to buy. Of course, I won't buy it all, but maybe you can help me? What do you like to most?













Ps: I'm sorry for the really short post, I will make this up to you! Tomorrow, I promise you an outfit post. But I'm so busy for school, that I have even not enough time for you guys. I'm sooooo sorry! Tomorrow I will make some more structure into my blog, I've thought about something, and I will shear my idea with you tomorrow. 

You know I love you!! Xo Xo
 

6 comments:

Stiene Saenen said...

Die eerste oorbellen vind ik zo mooi! x

SC said...

mmm.
Jewelriessss.
En welke! Super schoon!

BECKY MAY said...

I love all the pieces you chose! Beautiful!

The Flower Girl

thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

lovely jewelry!
like the bird necklaces very much,
xx
my-fashion-fairytale.blogspot.com

Cylia said...

jewerly and lots and lots of jewerly!

Anonymous said...

Jewellery is so important to an outfit. You can't have enough!

xo thefashionguitar