23.1.11

We're going to Ibiza

I'm writing this post with warm socks on my feet and a hot cup of tea in my hands. It really cold outside and although it warm inside, I just can't warm myself! That's why I look so forward to the spring, and even summer. I know, it's just January but come on, if you've seen the collection of Hollister, the little sister of Abercrombie, you will be dreaming of the sun too! Imagine: California, beach, sun and these beautiful clothes... 













Only flipflops, sunglasses, and a bikini and 
we are ready to go to the beach =D

<3


4 comments:

Ilanka Verhoeven said...

Damn! I would love to go to ibiza!!
have fun x

Dylana Suarez said...

Everything here is so lovely!

xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com

SC said...

Spring.
Ready.
Set.

GO!

:)

Unknown said...

Really good taste ;)

http://thelittleblackdresneverdiess.blogspot.com/